This is actually an interesting scam - they're just pointing to data
sources on the e-gold page, so the SRK looks fine, and the Turing Test
looks and acts like it usually does - it's a nice hack, too bad they're
wasting their time on this sort of garbage instead of doing something
that's really useful & interesting.

My recommendation would be to immediately switch to using SSL/https: for
ALL access to e-gold; these UI hacks can be too subtle to be noticed easily
if you're distracted or in a hurry.

And, just like calls on the telephone, don't do business immediately with
someone based on their representation of who they are or where they are in
the network - get contact info, then independently re-enter it to make sure
you're reaching the node they told you you're talking to.

--
Greg Broiles -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- PGP 0x26E4488c or 0x94245961