> These domains have been some more or less famous SCAMS !
>
> The AntiScam team shut them down and got them.

- Who are you people? You aren't the owners of this site that ADVERTISES
investment programs are you?
(http://www.topsitelists.com/bestsites/meendawgaz/topsites.html) If so,
you have zero credibility.
- How did you shut them down?
- Why did you shut them down?
- Kindness?
- Profit?

> They are to be sold now at $500 the package.

Ah, now we learn why you shut them down. You are here to sell domain names
that have a nasty stench attached to them.

> Moreover:  Some  of  you  remember  the  IFA scam (www.ifamd.com) that
> stoled more than $2,000,000 between August and November 2001.

IFA (Intermediation Financière Africaine) were, just like the other domain
names you are selling, HYIPs. Anyone who gives their money to investment
programs like this does so willingly. If they lose their money (which they
always do) is it really theft? Perhaps, but I say they deserve to lose it.
Anyone with the intelligence level above that of the average AOL user
should know that the only people who make money out of these scams are the
guy who started it, the first few people, and e-gold (or whatever currency
provider is used who gets fees on all the transfers).

> After  some  months of investigations, we are now able to disclose who
> was behind, with rock-solid evidences.
> We will disclose this information to the IFA victims only. As we could
> also  get  the  full  list  of  victims (their e-gold account numbers,
> batches and amounts), contact us with these details.

I, like Michael, wonder if you are ASKING for account details or STATING
that you already know the details? If you are asking for the details, I
wouldn't hold your breath. e-gold isn't known for being very forthcoming
when it comes to responding to requests for information on accounts. Even
if they were, I would hope that the only time they gave up info was when a
legit investigative party required them.

> Ragnar:  If  you  want an interview for your webpage telling all about
> the IFA scam, just contact us.

As someone who is writing a serious article on security concerns (that I
hope Ragnar will publish when complete), perhaps it looks bad for me to
say this, but I would hope that Ragnar doesn't publish another article as
lacking in useful or new information as that interview with the thief guy
from a few months back. Unless the IFA did something more than simply run
off with some idiots money, I wouldn't imagine it is worthwhile giving (a
small degree of) fame to the AntiScam team.

Perhaps the say will come when the economy, or at least a subset thereof,
sees the merit in pooling together and paying for what would amount to a
mercenary team of security / investigative personnel who specialized in
tracking down assholes who rip other people off, but the economy would
need to decide who they want to perform this task. Sometimes do-gooders
get in the way.

Just a thought.

> Regards,
> The AntiScam Team