While not directly concerning digital currencies, I nevertheless thought
it wise to inform the list of a security advisory I saw yesterday
concerning Network Associates' PGP software, or more specifically the
Outlook plug-in part. Since some of you use PGP on your work computers,
there is always the likelihood that a malicious hacker may attempt to take
advantage of this issue, and send you a malformed email which will execute
nasty code on your machine.

Affected systems are:

NAI PGP Desktop Security 7.0.4
NAI PGP Personal Security 7.0.3
NAI PGP Freeware 7.0.3

If you use any of the above, please direct your attention first to the
advisory at:

http://www.eeye.com/html/Research/Advisories/AD20020710.html

The patch can be found at:

http://www.nai.com/naicommon/download/upgrade/patches/patch-pgphotfix.asp