Sounds Excellent. It's not up yet but I'm sure it will be back up again
soon.

Not that you need me saying this but your site kicks much ass, too bad
it's more of an example then something tons of people are gonna visit
all the time,though I went back several times... perhaps you could make
a way for people to include different versions of your program in an
<iframe>? or something on their website and charge fees for the
advertising their choice on the fees and maybe they could choose a
different GUI too... and then you could take a cut of those fees or
something...would be nice to see the goldenbastards head over there at
planetgold many would pay to put in their smart comments as well as
advertisements......even better would be maybe a robotic bill gates head
over at slashdot.org and maybe some kinda politician/officials (maybe
Ronald Reagan's?) head at the drudge report...(new heads could be made
and rotated in all the time)..advertisers could even choose which head
they wanted if they went into "advanced options"....or choose something
different then a head saying something...

Anyway...just some random thoughts..

Have a Good one!

Mike