> e-gold is not in the same business as PrayPal.  (indeed - they are
> OPPOSITE businesses.)
>
> PrayPal is part of the banking system of USDollars.   e-gold relates
> to money itself.

This fundamental difference is lost on the vast majority of people. To
most, PayPal is a digital currency, or at least an internet payment
method. So is e-gold to most. For both, you exchange one form of physical
world value (I won't say money) for another that you use to buy things on
the internet.

So, if one comes to the realization that the average person thinks e-gold
and PayPal are the same kind of thing, then you can see why a success
comparison can be made.

BRYAN