--- Andi LeDuc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FYI:
>
> I am a Swiss citizen, managing a small - confidential in fact
> - group of
> investors, having NOTHING to do on the internet.

:I think the first one to be taken out will be Marc, the Swiss
:guy.  ;)

:Zuchristian is a distant second.

Whoa, I really hope that he has time to post MUCH more info about this
before that happens... Zuchristian is the idiot who falsely implicated
Pecunix in the OSGold recovery suit. I strongly support these fellows who
are going after him, long may they live!

I have long suspected that Zuchristian is/was deeply involved in the OSGold
scam (hence my resignation from the eCTA right at the beginning) and we also
have info on other MM's who were in on the party as well... it will be fun
to see how this all pans out for Pecunix. I hope those attorneys have kept
their professional indemnity insurance up to date!

Sidd.