Well, those laws must not apply to Canadians. Because both myself and
quite a number of my friends are always getting letters (in
Australia) saying that we have won a big prize in the Canadian
lottery and it will be rushed to us just as soon as we send them a
fee.

Incidentally, 'Punter' just means gambled, although it also can
indicate a mug (a 'sucker') as in 'Mug punter'. To have a punt is to
place a bet, traditionally at the horse races.

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at