Jim,

> I may not be understanding you correctly here, but you
> can definitely get a balance with a phone on any phone-
> enabled account, if you have the passphrase.
> JMR

I think the answer here is yes and no.  As far as I am aware, you can do
various e-gold things like get a balance, make a spend if you are using
an HDML device.  Since WAP does not have inherent security (you need to
go through a gateway to get SSL) sometimes it will work... and sometimes
it will not.

Khurram Khan