> Subject: Spam from cashcards, reply to Steve Renner
> From: "Michel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 05:11:09 -0400

Michael,
I really do not understand your post. We sent a FREE card to you in May. In
the instructions you receive with the card it clearly explains that you
simply go online, login to your account, and SET YOUR OWN Pin Code.

We have found that this is the safest, simplest, easiest, way for our
Members, to administrate their own pin codes.

Our staff handles hundreds of support emails and phone calls from our
Members 5 days a week. We even come in nights and on weekends just to make
sure our Members are well taken care of. We take pride in providing the best
possible service to all our Members.

1,000's of e-gold users use our service every day to "Out Exchange" their
e-gold into their local currency. Simply login to your account, set your Pin
Code and transfer some of your e-gold to your V-Cash Card. You can be down
at the ATM drawing it out today!

Yours in Success,

Steve Renner, Managing Director
Cash Cards International, Ltd.