> >So who handles the disputes for chargebacks? You will have to have an
> >employee.
> >

> >- John
>
> Indeed.  You'll need an employee for the help desk, too.

Not at all. Read my last message - users can become involved by being classed as an
indepenadant anonymous judge/jury, They earn an income and start full time on deciding
who earns the right to receive the payment. The terms and disclaimers would have to
make sure both parties cannot take the decision to court as all verdicts are final.
Imagine say 3-10 people being the jury for repudiation payments each earning a % of
the fee charged for the outcome - would really work I reckon.

If e-gold can get away without having any reversal options then this system could most
certainly state the decison of the jury is final.