> "If e-gold can get away without having any reversal options then this system
> could most certainly state the decison of the jury is final."
>
> A NON-repudial juror system for your repudial e-gold, justified by the fact
> that e-gold is non-repudial, a feature which you think is bad ... very
> interesting.

Hi Frank,

I think you misunderstood, the above sayings are not mine.
It is not a problem, so many mails on this topic, you're probably not the only on
who is confused on who is saying what.

And I am also not infavor of any kind internal 'jury' that would arrange my disputes
I would not use a system with such features.

> Why don't you stop talking about this and just do it?  Afraid that the
> market will tell you exactly what I (and I suspect several others) think it
> will; i.e. nobody wants this bafflingly complicated crap service because one
> of the main reasons they use e-gold in the first place is it's
> non-repudiability?

As I have said from the beginning, I was only throwing out an idea because some
poster here was asking for ideas he could implement with e-gold.
I have many ideas, but I am a very lazy guy, and I have no plans to start this
business I am proposing.
I am just having fun discussing the concept here.

> Also, your attacks on JP May and 1MDC are pathetic.  He is too much of a
> "negative thinker" for your own taste, but his e-gold complementing service
> raises you "red flags," and you go so far as to insinuate that only the
> foolish would do business with them even if they met your rigourous
> standards of *trustworthiness*  This seems pure envy, as all you do is talk
> and talk and JPM actually ACTED on his idea, and it from here seems to be a
> reasonable success.  How much more of a negative vibe can you put off, than
> that of the envious armchair critic?

There is a big difference between just being a "Negative Nellie" , and asking some
obvious questions when it comes to the trustworthiness of some service.
It seems others have asked the same questions before me, so this is not just
negative vibe.
And remember, when you criticise something on a persons' site, you are not attacking
him, you are actually helping him because many others may have the same concerns
when they come to that site.
But when you just come out with things like "oh, you will have 4 or 5 customers",
that is obviously not helpful in any way.

Regards,

Danny