>The OSRecovery civil suit is getting
interesting. Suffice to say that the
core defendants are now being pursued
vigorously, and the co-defendants,
less so. I have had a number of lengthy phone
conferences with the plaintiffs lawyers this
week, about this and other issues.

Again, weren't you one of the respondents (core
or otherwise) or am I incorrect in my
recollection?

>What are the major lessons for me, and
ultimately, all of us? Primarily, don't have an
office in the US. (A good percentage of Fortune
500 companies have now re-located offshore...
what does that tell you?) If the legal system in
the US targets innocent business people, it's,
uhhh, time for a change & throw some more
shrimps on the barbie, as Paul Hogan used to
say! This is purely a safety/longevity issue.

Huh? I'm missing something here. Are you
suggesting the main problem with dealing with a
ponzi scam is that if you are in the US you can
be sued there? That almost sounds like you are
defending the crooks as victims of the legal
system!

>And by the same token, years of dealing with
the massively flawed US banking transfer system
has educated us that it's not a pleasant
experience, nor a safe one, especially not a
reliable one. And that was BEFORE 9/11. I will
personally assist any of our customers who have
a US bank account, to replace it with a
UK/European bank or similar. In any case, it's
not that difficult, if you can show normal ID &
have benign interests. In other words, just be a
normal person (whatever that entails!)

Huh? What have flaws in the banking system got
to do with anything?

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO

New Books at Discount Prices