I thoght I'd put one of my shares up for sale at 99.00 grams !

In that way, the next person to buy one will buy that one.

In that way -- I'll be the first human ever to have SOLD a blue chip digital gold share :)

It will cost me $10 to buy a new share, but its worth it.

of course, it will depress the price to 99 grams (1% !) until someone else buys a share ;)

https://www.dbourse.com/guest

you can see it under Buy sitting there lonely.

i see some wags have already put shares on offer for high prices.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.