On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 01:02 PM, Danny Van den Berghe wrote:

Just the obvious question that others already asked too: how many shares
will be outstanding, or in other words what part of the company is being
sold in this ipo 20%, 40%, perhaps 100%

Yeah JP, what about that?

That is dead wrong. Sorry.
Every public company has to publish the number of outstanding shares on
their books as a liability.
MSFT has 10.7 billion shares outstanding (the insiders own 17% of the
shares, the rest has been sold to the public)
If you manage to buy 5.35 billion shares +1 , you can simply vote yourself
to chairman and oust Bill Gates and all the others you hate there..

What about that, JP?

If it is 100%, then I would also like to know what happens when I accumulate
201 shares becoming the majority shareholder.
Then I take over TGC, or not?

Hey JP, what about that? :-)

Answer is "not," of course, because we all know that 400 shares does not nearly represent total ownership of TGC. Surely the entire TGC would not sell for a measly 40000 grams, less than half a million dollars? No way.

So as Danny says, we do not know the entire number of shares, nor the percent held by management, unlike, say, Microsoft.

-- Patrick

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.