I have been assuming the whole Dbourse offering
is just an updated version of funbonds, to
encourage customer/investor loyalty.

And thanks for the person who advised me about
Goldbarter. I used to use them for my auctions
of WMDs, container ships full of narcotics,
suitcase nukes and the like, but ever since I
found out they banned slave dealing (one of my
favourite re-enactment hobbies) I have been
boycotting them. Let me know if they drop the
slavery ban and I may start listing there again.

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at