Hello,

I have a minor question about the e-gold automation. I'm using wininet.dll
to access the confirm.asp URL (and bypassing preview.asp by putting
ignore-rate-change = y), and the first spend works fine, but subsequent
spends give an error along the lines of "you have already confirmed the
spend...". How do I fix this? I imagine it has something to do with a cookie
being set during the first spend that's preventing the rest from succeeding.
But in previous automation systems I've used curl+openssl; this is the first
time I've used wininet.dll.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

my favourite composer is  :P

--
Best regards,
Jonathan Boles