What a lot of people seem to forget is that e-
gold (or any equivalent) system works a lot
better and cheaper when the number of out-
exchanges is minimal.

In essence it is a form of barter. If I were to
sell my Products and get paid in e-gold, then
use that e-gold to pay my hosting fees, phone
bill, make a few purchases of other people's
Products, pay some prospective actress in
Barbados to strip-tease in front of a web-cam
etc. the fees I have incurred are minimal. To
make this work I need to be able to ensure that
I have a suitable amount of e-metal arriving
via sales of Products, affiliate fees, trojans
I have planted in my emails etc.

A lot of people who use e-gold for one
transaction don't like it because they have to
pay to get the gold, and then they have to pay
to redeem the payment to cash (I know there are
MMs who will pay you a bonus to buy your EG but
this isn't a universal experience). This
initial experience puts them off the system.

The way to get around this? Try to educate
people when they first open an account. All e-
gold does to promote itself AFAIK is include a
link to the e-gold directory in the welcome
email. Maybe the e-gold page could include a
short tutorial on uses of e-gold? Many people
who look at it might not realise some of the
options (such as debit cards and online
gambling) e-gold gives you. There could be a
tutorial for businesspersons thinking about
using e-gold, maybe even let you open 'pretend'
e-gold accounts and get some 'pretend' e-metal
you can practice spending with.

Let's see if this 2-cents-worth thing works...

http://two-cents-worth.com/?930545&EG

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +