On Tuesday, Sep 23, 2003, at 15:32 Atlantic/Azores, v2Gold Ltd. wrote:

Hi,

It seems that www.e-gold3.com is the valid e-gold
site. I have check the html source code and all links
are pointed to the www.e-gold site.

It isn't the valid e-gold site, only e-gold.com is the valid e-gold site.

I could save a copy of msn.com onto another website, and edit the links so they point back to the msn.com site. Does that make my fake site the valid msn.com site? No it doesn't.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.