Hello Arik,

Thanks for your comments.

Arik Schenkler wrote:
> What is PVCSE? do you have a web site?

Yes, http://pvcse.com... it is the Private Venture Capital Stock
Exchange.

Arik Schenkler wrote:
> It is custom that about 10% of funds is for expenses - so this sets
> a minimum for 50k.

Indeed, thanks for the confirmation, that is what we were working
on... our system is to charge an up front fee of 5-10k depending on
circumstances, and then approx. 5% of the listing value. Thus the
minimum moves to $100k or so... as I mentioned later in my message,
we are slightly cheaper than the 10% you quote, because we expect
minimums in the range of 150-200k.

> Sounds good. If they have an audited balance sheet - they need to
> present this as well.

Obviously, the success of the listing is entirely dependent on how
well the lister can convince potential investors of the value/merit
of their shares. Every bit of extra information is helpful.

FYI there are further PVCSE discussions taking place on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

Regards,

Sidd.