http://www.gold-pages.net/Test_Flow_Chart22/index.htm

We are now in the final hours of creation (done by tonight) for our newest
project which we hope will answer the two questions I hear most often.

"Well how do get the gold into my account, how can I pay for it"

and finally what can I do with it????

So I hope this will help.  What you see is the draft text version of what
was needed by the PHP designer and developer  Xgenius LLC to develop the
program.  Its plain but contains the info required for us to build it and
most data from the major agents as I'm adding some more now to make my job
easier tomorrow.

If you are one of the exchangers listed in our Gold Pages Daily e-gold
Rates sheets, your items appear in our flow chart. You now also qualify
for a free membership in the EcMA  www.ecmaweb.com   so you can go there
and sign up, not pay and I'll validate you manually.

The final version of the 'wizard' has built into it a very easy automatic
way for each agent to update, add or delete information.  So don't worry
if you change your rate, you don't have to write me directly, you can have
the program do it with the webmasters approval (me)  but its automatic and
almost instant.

However, agents please take a look at the flow chart RIGHT NOW today and
send me your additions, changes, update, corrections etc. on your items
So in case we don't have the auto update working by Friday I don't have
incorrect information for buyers. We will heavily advertise this chart via
our webs and Press Releases any help is appreciated since the thing help
us all I believe in the long run.  This is an EcMA joint project with Gold
Pages and Xgenius LLC/gold-php  http://gold-php.com.ru/

Thanks for your support.

http://www.gold-pages.net/Test_Flow_Chart22/index.htm

Find out in just seconds, how quick & easy it is to purchase e-gold and
e-currency. Search for exchange agents by your method of payment. Receive
a final list of popular agents accepting that type of payment listed in
order of the lowest rates.  Also included are any additional terms &
conditions for the purchase, web links and direct contact information for
each agent.

If you are not on the list write me to add your co.

Alex