JP,
Yep you are right, the use of the term fiat is incorrect. I should have
called it paper which is what I meant.
Oh and thanks for calling me mad. Appreciate the compliment. After all,
the various forms and terms referring to insanity are all basing the
definition of sane on the overall quotient average considered as the norm
or normal. And hey, who wants to be average? :o)

Cheers,
Robert.

PS - we host above average sites for below average rates at
www.cyberica.net - they call us mad.