Guys,

Ragnar has literally 10,000 (or more) happy customers. We all know this.
Could it be that Patrik is just TROLLING?

Get a life, Patrik. PLEASE.

Graham Kelly CEO

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:17:05 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Motto: "You vouch for me, I vouch for you, and we both together steal
> from every sucker that will fall for our trick."
> Ragnar Dannerskjold, chief of Gold Age
> Graham Kelly, chief of I don't know what company

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'Live well and prosper, where possible not at the expense of others. And
don't kick the face of the people on whose shoulders you are being
carried' - Robert BZ