Danny Van den Berghe wrote:

Gold does not decay, but it does also not grow.
But land does grow stuff, and that's where it beats gold.
Every 20 years I can cut big trees on the land and harvest wood, or perhaps
every year I can pick apples...

Years ago, a system for "electronically distributing"
properly-stored wine was discussed on this list. The
predictable increase in the wine's value could offset
some of its storage/shipping costs. I think it would be
a really-cool system (redemption sounds especially-
fun to me!). Hopefully, the existence of e-gold will
help this to happen.

IMO this is one of those piles of money on the floor
waiting to get picked-up by someone. It took years
of aviation before there was a NetJets, but finally it
might happen with stored-wines. (I can't wait!)
JMR

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.