Guys,

Not only still in business, but absolutely snowed under with orders, and
very, very busy... today, in fact, was a record breaking day in our
company history!

As always, record breaking days also bring record problems. I'm now
looking for more staff, and some of my funding sources have let me
down... as occasionally happens. The credit card funding site has also
been down (usually reliable) delaying some order payments, and the debit
card supplier has delayed sending new cards, and the Israeli debit card
supplier is now trying to increase his fees.

I notice that the power company, the ISP, and the local supermarket all
want payments as well! Ah well, life is interesting, to say the least!

Any affected customers will be advised... and the only "Hi Jack" we get
involved in is when I say hello to the appropriately named
customers/friends!

May we live in interesting times! (as Robert would say!)

Graham Kelly CEO

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:08:25 -0700, "BigBooster"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> Does anybody know if GoldNow.st is still
> in business?

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S
relativity ' - Albert Einstein