Hello Graham,

Graham Kelly wrote:
Sidd, I agree with you, but your argument doesn't even allow for non gold
backed ecurrencies,

Sidd wrote:
So let's re-word my original statement. IMO Pecunix and Goldmoney are more serious because they have PROOF that they have the gold in a vault...

Ah, but the same holds true... if I was interested in non "gold-backed" currencies (which I am not), I would require to see proof of the value underwriting the currency before I could trust it. It's simple, either the value is proven to be there, or you have a potential OSGold.

Regards,

Sidd.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.