> No, Robert is not always right.

Don't I know this better than most ;o) But I do keep trying.

> For a entity with over 20000 customers it should be no problem to manage its DGC
> stock the right way.

If an entitiy has over 20,000 customers, then these customers seem to
prefer dealing with that entity despite the occasional short comings.

> If GoldNow would provide instant service there would be no risk or CHANCE of price
> fluctuations.

I was not aware that GoldNow controlled the international gold market
through the speed of their transactions - or occasional lack thereof. Dare
tell and enlighten us.

> Don't you reply to the e-mails of your customers?...I say good night.

We have some of the shortest response times in the industry, which is why
nobody gives it a second thought if they don't hear back from us. They
then usually think that we might have not received their email and simply
resend it.
Of course, if a client mails in ten minute intervalls, our system locks
him out for 6 hours after the third attempt, which makes customer support
more workable.

> "Measly percents"? Maybe you don't get it. Why are there so many
> exchangers?...because of those measly percents?
> With their exchange business they attract customers to sell them higher priced
> products (debit cards,...) later.

Yes, the revenue generated is not worth the effort required by some
clients. We facilitate exchangers and hence have a bit of an inside track
on things.
Most exchangers are one or two man outfits, many of which source their DGC
from the same one or two larger exchangers, which keeps things within a
manageable frame. The 'measly percents' are what these smaller outfits are
doing it for. That and the hope to hold gold in various IGs and sell it at
a higher price as the market moves in their favour.
Only a few actually sell their own cards - usually the largest ones - most
others are simply reselling those for another few measly percents.

Exchangers are viable on a very small scale and also on a very large one,
but they are a loosing proposition in between. Which is why so many
exchangers are tempted to try their hand at issuing their own IG currency
once they reach a certain size - which is why there is so many of IGs -
which is why nobody uses them.

> "Cheers,
> Robert.
>
> budget & privacy website hosting
> http://www.cyberica.net";

Thanks for leaving name and plug, saves me from pasting it again :o)

  • [e-gold-list] ... Internet Investment Group LLC Internet Investment Group LLC
    • Robert B.Z.