> >What a curious comment, which of the IG's was started by an
> >exchanger under these circumstances?
> >Regards,
> >Sidd.
>
> That one's an example  of the "Robert gone mad" side of Robert, Sidd!  :)

Not neccesarily ...

MetalEscrow (now Open2Exchange) -> Pecunix
Goldfinger Coin & Bullion -> ebullion

... immeadiately spring to mind. Did I miss any?

[Sidd's response] Pecunix wasn't started under those circumstances.

However, I've never claimed to be quite sane either. In fact, quite the
opposite.

Viking Coder