This might be of interest to exchangers or to those looking for bulk payment systems.

We are now able to offer Visa Travel cards in both EUR and USD.

They work on Visa and Plus system ATMs and are issued offshore.

They are reloadable and the maximum balance is 10,000 per card (USD or EUR)

The cards are anonymous, bearing only a number, and no ID is required. Validity is 3 years.

Funding is by SWIFT transfer and is subject to a 1% fee. This is charged directly by the issuing bank and is not something we are involved in. We are not currently supporting e-currecy funding but if one or more of you is interested in making the necessary arrangements, that could be a good business.

Minimum order is 10 cards at $500. Anyone who wants more than 10 can talk to me, or to Daniela Hoffman, about discounts. It is also possible to purchase individual cards at retail prices.

Note that each card comes pre-loaded with $100 or EUR 100 and this deposit must be paid in advance.

Anyone interested, please contact me Nick Scott [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Daniela Hoffman [EMAIL PROTECTED] tel +371 994 6020

Regards
Nick Scott
Marketing Director - European Representative Office
Fidex Financial Services Group

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.