At 1:02 PM +0200 11/20/03, Danny Van den Berghe wrote:
>And of course an email will warn you that the payment delay setting has been
>changed in your account.

I'm dubious of the benefits of this feature, it seems to me that
the LACK of any delay is part of e-gold's charm, but...

>I am looking for a really simple way to prevent theft from my account.

Three words: "Buy a Mac!" :) (I couldn't resist, and JP would
have said it anyway!)

Or at least get very-good at updating whatever you use, which
these days can be automated in most cases. And for heaven's
sake, if you're hitting a secure site, *DON'T* use IE! Other
browsers abound, go spend five minutes and try one today! A
lot of those fake-site URLs don't even load for me in Mozilla...
JMR