I remember to have stumbled across a page which compares cash card
services sometime ago but can't recall the url - Can someone point it to
me please?

Also, do you have an opinion on which are the best and most cost-effective
e-gold cash cards around?  I know there are a number of merchants offering
such services but few remain around for long or provide a top-notch
service and the last thing we want is having something to do with a ponzi
scheme.  Presently we use Loyal Bank; and we don't really have anything to
complain about them except that the fees are rather significant so we
would like a backup and possibly a replacement.

Guido -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Xodds.com

P.S Gold Exchangers are welcome to send me offers but anyone who contacts
must have a good track record.