Strange, how the mercantile parties are always quick to find consensus and
move on, while the administrative parties contribute to everyone's
confusion in the name of commerce, isn't it?

Currency operators - and I don't think that there is any real exclusion -
sooner or later all act as if they needed to protect their clients from
themselves, a perogative of imposing governments, and turn their corners
of cyberspace into autoritarian fiefdoms.

In the end, we should all work together, so we all get more clients, make
more money and have no time to biatch about one system over another - or
make enough to hire people so that we have unlimited time for mutual
backpatting and ego boosting. A hint: Life is meant to be fun!

There are 6 billion people on the planet that have our money in their
pockets - some more, others less - but all ours :o)

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net