Hello, does anyone sell some basic PHP automation scripts for different
e-currencies? I want to accept and verify payments automatically (with the
md5/SHA-1 check etc like e-gold/goldmoney). I have already programmed e-gold
and goldmoney, but I am considering purchasing some scripts for other
e-currencies instead of programming them myself. I just need simple payment
verification in PHP, anyone sell these for e-bullion? Pecunix? 1mdc? Are
there any other e-currencies that offer automation?

I am not looking for a programmer as this will be expensive, just someone
who already sells the raw scripts. Or, do the e-currencies themselves offer
sample scripts? e-gold offers a free perl script. Thankyou.