Sidd,

At:
http://pecunix.com/money.refined...ref.pgpkey
"-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----"
is normally display on a separate line.
In the bowser view it's not.

If I go to 'view source' in my browser, I see that
is separated from the key block, or on a line of
code above a spaced line. This isn't normal for
keys on browser pages that are importable into PGP.

"<textarea cols="44" rows="8" name="pgp" wrap="off" readonly
class="pgp"  >"

This I've never seen. Anyways, the keys won't import into my
PGP program. I forget the code for making a PGP key copyable
from a .html page. Nowadays, I just paste a public key into
a .txt file and send it to the server.

Just another thing to add to your list.

Bob

--
                 http://www.construction.com/

Construction.com's PGP public key is here:
http://www.construction.com/assets/DH-DSSkey.txt
Fingerprint:
3C4D A63F 3C8B 2D7B 7E1A FFE8 9A2E 4D78 CAD6 66B7