>Guys,

>A very quick update on my UFO Gyrocopter project... the NZ
inventer/designer, Mac, advises that we now need the Subaru 2.2 litre
engine tuned to the LINK computer needed to run/manage the engine, and
yesterday we arranged a local car performance guy to install the LINK
computer, then dyno-tune the motor to the computer etc etc. The LINK
computer is designed and made in Christchurch, NZ, I believe.

I do trust you've given your e-currency passwords etc. to your next of kin before you
make the first trans-Tasman gyrocopter flight?