Hello Graham

It seems that the hackers aren't just impersonating emails from you, but
they are also somehow putting files on other people's servers. At least
according to a respected memeber of one of the forums I participate in. I
beleive you to be trustworthy as I have seen you post a lot on this forum,
and give quite a lot of good advice, which is why I quoted your mail in
the forum.

It would be nice though, if you would pop in and clarify things yourself
(from the horse's mouth so to speak). I know you don't have to, but I hope
you will take this small opportunity to maintain your good integrity. It
would also help me convince these marketers and program owners to
introduce e-gold on their site. The forum topic link is
http://netmarketingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=906

Kind regards,

Mahomed S. Hussein