Hi,

I'm interested in relatively old e-gold account (lower
than 500,000).

I will pay according to the "age" of the account:

100001 to 200000 = $70
200001 to 300000 = $60
300001 to 400000 = $45
400001 to 500000 = $38

Prices are per account, of course.

Prices are negotiable, if you have any good reason
(nice numbers, for example) to ask for more :-) Bulk
pricing is also an option.

My Terms:

1. I will want to see a copy (printscreen is ok) of
the past 2 months activity History Page
2. I do not want accounts that were used to operate
any kind of HYIP scheme. If you used this account just
to participate in HYIPs - that's fine.

The process is simple: I pay you the full amount to
another account you own, and then you transfer the
ownership of the e-gold account.

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested.

Thanks,

Jack