No. 1: The company name itself is false advertising. As everybody
knows it should read GoldNever or GoldLater.

No. 2: This guy offers exchanges to DMT/ALTA but has obviously no
clue how it works. See below.

Stay tuned. From now on more reasons will follow every day.

Garry,

Thank you for the reminder. Having to "Claim" the amount is
unusual. It's now claimed. I will credit your e-gold account today.

Graham Kelly CEO

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:10:39 -0500, "Internet Investment Group
LLC
Internet Investment Group LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 said:
again. still waiting for the money (e-gold).
according to our alta account history you still haven't claimed the
money we payed to you.
date: 2003-11-21