Have some e-metal in your e-gold account? Looking for somewhere to spend
it? Need a great holiday gift?

I am now pleased to be able to offer several different sets of fairy
wings by Imagination Creations in exchange for e-gold (all e-metals
accepted). All the wings are unique and hand-made. They strap on to your
back with elastic bands that can be adjusted to any person's size.

I am auctioning off six pairs on eBay, including one which will be
custom-made to your specifications after you win the auction. As an
incentive to kick the habit of using the government's money, I am
offering a 5% discount on these wings to anyone who pays by e-gold, out
of my own commission.

I also have two auctions on GoldBarter.com, which are only available to
people paying by e-gold.

Check them out at the following links:

eBay:

Fire Fairy Wings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=2968651892

Custom Wings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=2968654038

Black Fairy Wings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=2968655043

Root Fairy Wings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=2968656023

Queen of the Dryads Fairy Wings & Crown
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=2968657141

White Fairy Wings
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19255&item=2969421677

GoldBarter:

Fire Fairy Wings
http://www.goldbarter.com/viewauction.jsp?id=315

Custom Wings
http://www.goldbarter.com/viewauction.jsp?id=316

Tell anyone else you know who would be interested in buying these items
with e-gold.  I'm not doing this entirely for my own financial gain.  I
would probably save money by not accepting e-gold or giving these kinds
of discounts, but I'm doing this to encourage alternatives to
government-issued currency.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.