From: "Graham Kelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> As a result, GoldNow will be able to create a VIRTUAL Visa card for y'all literally
> within *seconds*, as well as fund it immediately!! (Well, maybe not ALL 32,000+
> GoldNow stomers, within seconds!) The card will also have a CVV2 number. This is to
> be used for  online internet purchases only. You can also order an attached ATM
> card, which attaches to the SAME account. Card to card transfers are their specialty.
We will be selling this package, an ATM card, plus a Visa virtual debit card. <
THIS IS ANOTHER HYPE.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY THESE CARDS FROM GOLDLATER/MARKETINGGUY.
IF YOU ARE INTERSTED I COULD TELL YOU WHERE (URL) YOU COULD BUY THESE CARDS DIRECTLY
WITHOUT PAYING A HEAVTY FEE TO GOLDLATER/MARKETINGGUY.
SHOULD I POST IT TO THE LIST?

> Stay tuned for further announcements... I'm excited, AGAIN!
Graham Kelly CEO <
YES, I'M EXCITED TO ENLIGHTEN THE E-GOLD LIST, AGAIN!