--- Viking Coder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are any there exchange providers willing to accept regular and/or
> occassional direct deposits (affiliate program checks) for exchange to
> e-gold?

We're not a provider (yet) but I guess we could do it,
assuming that the affiliate program was reasonably known.

We actually go one step better:  One of my sidelines is
physically issuing the affiliate checks themselves; we're
sending out around 600-700 checks each month.  Anyone who
wants their payment in e-gold, PayPal, etc., can do so.
Only perhaps 1% of the people do this, but those few are
very happy that we can do this.

One nut I haven't yet cracked is how exactly one would
go about marketing this particular activity; any ideas?

=====
-- David Beroff ([EMAIL PROTECTED])   Founder/CEO, note.com LLC
P.O. Box 234, Jenkintown, PA 19046-0234 (USA)   http://LeadFactory.com
Voice: +1 (215) 576-6800   Personal journal: http://David.Beroff.com

I made $10,000 the first day I started reading this book!
You can have it for free:  http://note.com/success/rich.pl