Hello,

I am David from Speedy Exchange and I am very happy to announce that our
website is up again. The server where our website was hosted was under
heavy DDos attack and other hacking attempts. The hosting provider solved
the problem and now our website is up and running again.

Thank you for your support.

Please visit us and check out our Evocash and WMcards.com promotions.

Sincerely,
David @Speedy Exchange
http://www.speedyexchange.com
MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF INTERNET TRADE BUREAU