Just use ifconfig and vconfig utilities to set the MAC and VLAN for each VF.
There shouldn't be any need for secondary addresses because they're not like
physical devices where each VF has a pre-programmed HW MAC address.  The
initial MAC address of each VF is generated on the fly during the PF driver
initialization. You can change it as you see fit and then put the VF on a VLAN
using vconfig.  After you do that you have a macvlan filter for that VF.

>Do you have any aggregation performance comparison between multiple
>macvlans on PF and single macvlan per VF in host domain?

No, we haven't done any performance testing of that particular sort but I
imagine you should be able to get close to line rates using multiple VFs with a
single macvlan filter for each.

Regards,

- Greg