From: 朱翔 [mailto:2430336...@qq.com]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 8:22 PM
To: e1000-devel <e1000-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [E1000-devel] Linux ixgbe driver

Hello,

I want to compile and install ixgbe on LEDE X86-64 recently. after cross
compiling, i got a directory named ipkg-x86_64 in build_dir ,there is three
file named control, postinst and prerm under this directory. Iwant to know how
to istall is on LEDE.  I would be grateful if I could get some help.

Thanks.
To learn more about Intel&#174; Ethernet, visit
http://communities.intel.com/community/wired