From: UR RAHMAN, RIYAZ (R.) [mailto:ri...@allgosystems.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 12:52 AM
To: e1000-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [E1000-devel] Intel i210 IT NIC card support on ARM platform

Hi,

I am trying to work with intel i210 IT NIC interface card on ARM platform for
AVB development using modified IGB AVB driver provided by OpenAvnu.

This card is working fine on Linux based PC with modified IGB AVB driver
provided by OpenAvnu community. This card has PCIe x1 connecting interface.

Please find the below link for more product description.

Please find the link to modified IGB AVB driver maintained by OpenAvnu.

https://github.com/AVnu/OpenAvnu/tree/master/kmod/igb

I wanted to know whether this NIC card with IGB AVB driver compatible on ARM
platform?

Whether this driver is architecture dependent works only on X86 arch. Basic
ping functionality is also not working with modified driver on ARM platform.

Please find the below link of product:

https://www.amazon.in/Intel-I210-T1-PCI-Express-Ethernet-Desktop/dp/B07121WCKJ

Best Regards,

Riyaz
To learn more about Intel® Ethernet, visit
http://communities.intel.com/community/wired