From: Luis Valezquez [mailto:l...@netactuate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:20 PM
To: e1000-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [E1000-devel] igb changelog

Hello,

I am trying to compare differences in igb driver version 5.3.5.12 and
5.3.5.15

I don't see the intermediate versions available online - could someone point me
in the right direction to find revision history / changelogs between all
versions?

Best regards,

Luis
To learn more about Intel® Ethernet, visit
http://communities.intel.com/community/wired