I got a reply from the engineering team:

A workaround is to reinitialize everything. Instead of:

tc qdisc replace dev enp130s0f0 root mqprio num_tc 1 hw 1 mode channel shaper
bw_rlimit min_rate 0Mbit max_rate 500Mbit map 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 queues 1@0
tc qdisc change dev enp130s0f0 root mqprio num_tc 1 hw 1 mode channel shaper
bw_rlimit min_rate 0Mbit max_rate 200Mbit map 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 queues 1@0

Can you do this:
tc qdisc replace dev enp130s0f0 root mqprio num_tc 1 hw 1 mode channel shaper
bw_rlimit min_rate 0Mbit max_rate 500Mbit map 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 queues 1@0
tc qdisc del dev enp130s0f0 root
tc qdisc replace dev enp130s0f0 root mqprio num_tc 1 hw 1 mode channel shaper
bw_rlimit min_rate 0Mbit max_rate 200Mbit map 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 queues 1@0

They did mention this would inactivate the filters, so if you need leave them
on we'll need to do some more work on our end.

Todd Fujinaka
Software Application Engineer
Ethernet Products Group
Intel Corporation