From: e3-hacking [mailto:e3-hacking-boun...@earth.li] On Behalf Of Nick Griffin
Sent: 03 April 2019 15:08
To: Discussion of the Amstrad E3 emailer hardware/software <e3-hacking@earth.li>
Subject: [E3-hacking] Some things I have found on the Amstrad E3 while I was
pressing different buttons.

I found something the other day, if you press SETUP Button then 1 then 1 again,
it looks like it comes up with driver info, Picture is here..
https://imgur.com/zjJc2oT

And if you press SETUP Button then 1 then 0 it has numbers on the Setup Info
screen Picture here..  https://imgur.com/VpJRCRt

Anyone seen theses before..? Do not know what the numbers are on the Setup Info
screen is..??

Spanner..