Not a chance, sorry! Just running X is a stretch. The E3 only has 32MB of
RAM; you're going to struggle to get *anything* graphical in that. I
believe that back in the day I managed to get something working with
Kdrive, but most likely you'll need something framebuffer or console based.

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 at 22:06, Nick Griffin <span1...@live.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of the GNOME Desktop, It would need a light, or is it not
> possible because the E3 is not powerful enough..?
>
> Has anyone looked into this..?
>
> Spanner..

┌─── http://www.cowlark.com ───
│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup