From: Scott C. Best [mailto:sb...@kaboodle.org]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 2:47 PM
To: Shier, Jon
Cc: echovnc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Echovnc-users] EchoVNC host on windows crashes upon connect

Jon:

        I *think* this is a bug with some older clients, not
a bug with the echoServer itself. Try updating the echoWare DLL
on your clients to the very latest:

ftp://ftp.echogent.com/EchoWare/windows/bin/Echoware_1.999.15.zip

        You should just need to delete the echoWare.dll file
in your install folder and replace it with that one.

cheers,
Scott