Hello! Today we released the 1.43 update for InstantVNC. You can get
the latest binary here:

http://www.echogent.com/download_instantvnc.htm

        Source code (compiled against Visual Studio 2008 Express) is
available here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/echovnc/files/InstantVNC/InstantVNC%201.43/InstantVNC_src_1.43.zip/download

        This update repairs a problem where InstantVNC caused a UAC prompt
when run on Windows7 PC's by non-admin users. All fixed.

        Any questions or concerns, please let me know!

-Scott

PS: Your receiving this email either because you signed up to be on an
email list when you downloaded the software, or you're a paying
customer. If you'd like to stop receiving these emails, just click the
unsubscribe URL provided below.